Birthday on Fri 09 May, 2014
Birthday on Fri 16 May, 2014
Birthday on Thu 22 May, 2014
Main Forum

MENTOR INSTANCES

5 replies
197 posts
+126 votes
Thread created to assist members in collecting Feats, Briefings and Investigations for all mentors in the game. In order to enter instances that are not listed under your mentor, you will need to group with a player who has the mentor and follow them into the instance (once they enter, the yellow portal will become visible to you).

MENTOR INSTANCES
List of locations, Feats, Briefings and Investigations in all mentor-specific instances:

BATMAN

SUPERMAN

WONDER WOMAN

RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE
If you are in a group with players covering all three mentors, proceed in this order to make the process quick:

1. Hall Of Doom (Watchtower / Superman)
    >>>> Go to Chinatown PD in Metropolis (Magic Wing portal)
  2. Madame Xanadu's Magic Shop (Chinatown / Wonder Woman)
  3. Chinatown Electronics (Chinatown / Wonder Woman)
  4. STAR Labs Research Facility (Little Bohemia / Superman)
  5. Oblivion Bar > Shadowlands (Historic District / Wonder Woman)
  6. C.A.O. Dam > Limbo (Historic District / Wonder Woman)
    >>>> Warp to Watchtower, go to East End PD in Gotham (Tech Wing portal)
  7. Special Crimes Unit PD (East End / Batman)
  8. T.O. Morrows Hideout (Otisburg / Batman)
  9. Gotham STAR Labs > Satellite > Undisclosed Location (Otisburg / Batman)

Any mentor-specific instance not listed above has no special Feats, Briefings and Investigations, or is available to all players either by Walk-In or On-Duty menu.

Hope it helps! :thumb:
Posted Aug 21, 13 · OP · Last edited Jan 27, 14
+5  votes
 votes

0 Down Voted

332 posts
+65 votes
Very nice, especially like recommended procedure at end
AAMCSYSTEMS (Osebo Oubastet)

FAILURE IS NEVER THE END OF A WAR, IT MERELY HERALDS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW BATTLE
Posted Aug 22, 13
0  votes
DNB
741 posts
+157 votes
In the Star Labs Research Facility, I think there is a feat which you get by completing the instance without converting any turrets.
Posted Aug 22, 13
0  votes
197 posts
+126 votes
DNB, that Turret feat is the "Star Labs Facility". A different instance, which is available on the On-Duty tab as a Solo to everyone.

I thought the same as you til last night, when we realized the "Star Labs Research Facility" (end boss is Metallo) is the Superman-mentor-only instance.

"Star Labs Facility" is where you fight Lex Luthor at the end with Superman and has 3 feats in total (no Turrets, no-KO, no Consumables/Supercharge)
Posted Aug 22, 13 · OP · Last edited Aug 22, 13
0  votes
DNB
741 posts
+157 votes
Star Labs Facility, I believe, is the continuation of Star Labs Research Facility when you reach level 15 as a Superman mentored hero. But you're right, it is in On Duty so no need to be walked in.
Posted Aug 22, 13
0  votes
197 posts
+126 votes
I removed "Chinatown Cafe" from the above list since I just realized it's the same location as "Circe's Stronghold", an instance available to everyone via the Solo tab of the On Duty menu.
Posted Jan 6, 14 · OP
0  votes
Announcement of